Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bugs report

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
51 of 78

Hi Yura,

Thanks for following up. Our team checked again and confirmed the previous findings, please send me a private message so I can share additional information with you directly.

Untitled
everyonesdesign
Yura T Member Since: Sep 27, 2017
52 of 78

I tried to send you PM, but for some reason upwork gives me "Access denied" error. Not sure what to do with that.

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
53 of 78

Thank for the update Yura, I'll check the error you mentioned and follow up with you directly soon.

Untitled
abid_abir
Ace Contributor
Abid M Member Since: Aug 4, 2017
54 of 78

Hi,

When I accept an invitation of a job through the android app, and  I write cover a letter, somehow it is automatically written 3 or 4 times. So I had to delete the extra messages as they are fully same. This is very much annoying to me and my clients also. Is it happening with only me? or others also? 

My Android version is 7.1.1 Noughat and I am using the latest upwork android app.

Let me know if there is a solution to this problem.

Regards,

Abid.

aaron_luigi
Community Guru
Aaron Luigi L Member Since: Dec 28, 2014
55 of 78

Hi Abid,

Sorry to hear that, have you tried to unistall and reinstall the app?

- Aaron
Untitled
abid_abir
Ace Contributor
Abid M Member Since: Aug 4, 2017
56 of 78

Yes, but still that problem occurs. 😞

liam_sperry
Liam S Member Since: Jun 29, 2018
57 of 78

hello, in my project feed I changed the U.S. Only job search to RSS and here's what I got a raw XML file

link

https://www.upwork.com/ab/feed/topics/rss?securityToken=0015befca6bf751e201a2704473cd872f2e143c11e64...

egroj97
Jorge Luis R Member Since: Jul 22, 2018
58 of 78

Hi, I wanted to add time manually to a project that I was hired to work in today in the early hours of the morning, but when I tried to look for it in the time tracker desktop app, I couldn't find it.

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
59 of 78

Hi Jorge Luis, 

You should be able to add time by going to your Work Diary page, and selecting the contract that you want to add time for. 

Have you tried restarting the Upwork Desktop App to see if the new contract appears on the app already? Let us know if the issue persists. 

~ Avery
Upwork
apericdesigns
Aleksandar P Member Since: Jul 30, 2018
60 of 78

It's not a big bug, but still it can be updated.

https://prnt.sc/klqrjx

Top button of icon is not clickable. Social icons are above link sections

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS