Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bugs report

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
61 of 78

Hi Aleksandar,

Could you please share more information with us, on which page specifically you are trying to click those buttons? We tried and couldn't replicate the same issue  on our end?

~ Bojan
Upwork
rojus
Rojus R Member Since: Nov 3, 2015
62 of 78

I'd like to report a bug. Hope this is a right place.

Not sure when it started, but it's at least couple of days now, that I'm missing SUBMIT buttons from various places like Login, Chat, External Link, probably even more.

It's seems to be a Chrome issue, Firefox doesn't have this.

I've cleared my coockies and cache, though issue still persists.

My guess it has something to do with styling classes. Because if I "inspect" the page find the button and remove it's "btn-primary" class, the button appears again.

I'm attaching few screenshots, with buttons missing.

rojus
Rojus R Member Since: Nov 3, 2015
63 of 78

After disabling Chrome extensions one by one, found that uBlock,Origin was causing this.

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
64 of 78

Hi Rojus,

Thank you for reporting this. I will escalate this issue to our technical team so that it is investigate it from our end as well. Our team will also create a ticket for you and assist you further on your ticket if it's needed. 

~ Goran
Upwork
yurij-zagrebnoy
Yurij Z Member Since: Oct 6, 2018
65 of 78

(Not sure this is still the right place to post bug reports, but I didn't find anything more appropriate.)

There's a UI bug in the notifications drop down (invokes from the top menu by clicking on the bell icon) - words are being split by a letter, not by word boundary (CSS word-break: break-all is used instead of word-break: break-word for .dropdown-menu>li>a).

Notifications drop down menu bugNotifications drop down menu bug

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
66 of 78

Hi Yurij, 

I'll go ahead and forward this to the team for their review. Thank you for sharing this here. 

~ Avery
Upwork
sara_ammar37
Sara A Member Since: Mar 11, 2018
67 of 78

Hello,

I found a UI bug when searching for jobs. The search input overlap on the job description as illustrated in the screenshot below.

Thanks & Regards,

Sara Ammar

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

g_vasilevski
68 of 78

Hi Sara,

Please send me a PM with the job posting link and I will escalate it further to our team to resolve this problem. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
sara_ammar37
Sara A Member Since: Mar 11, 2018
69 of 78

Hi Goran, 

When you click on a job (any job posted whatever it was) then close it, then click again, the bug will appear. i.e. the issue appears on the second click on the job post.

Thanks for your time!

Regards,

Sara Ammar

g_vasilevski
70 of 78

Thank you for the follow up Sara,

I will escalate this to our engineering team to investigate it further and resolve it as soon as possible.

~ Goran
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS