🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Bugs, suggestions and more.
Page options
magicmicros
Community Member

Bugs, suggestions and more.

Considering the number of qualified programmers on this site, the level of usability is beyond belief.
You should hire some 😉

1. Trying to figure out where to post this lead me to a suggestion - how about two new categories in the community forum: - one for bug reporting and one for suggestions. Neither really belong in any of the other categories available.

2. The seach engine for "Find work" seems to have had a makeover, which made it pretty unusable.
If I search for "stm32" it's because I want work related to EXACTLY "stm32" and NOTHING ELSE.
In the old days, I could search for stm32 (note the lack of quotes) and it would give me just that.
The new version, however will give me almost anything. Enclosing the search term in quotes, like "stm32" helps a bit, but I still get unrelated jobs in the result. (see attachment)

3. I like to see jobs that are current. Not jobs that have been abandoned long ago. WHY do I get a 5 month old job show up as the first in my search results? (see attachment)
Actually - how about a filter on when the job was posted? I'm not really interested in anything older than about 5 days or so.

1 REPLY 1
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jesper,

Thanks for taking to time to share your feedback. I'll be passing it to our product team for review.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members