Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Bugs with new design

Community Guru
Suzanne N Member Since: Aug 15, 2012
31 of 39

Bojana,

I did this 2.5 years ago, they are sending me a notice that I just did it. This is evidently a bug cause I had already verified my ID when I joined oDesk 2 and a half years ago 

Community Guru
Bojana D Member Since: May 2, 2011
32 of 39

Yeah, I got that - I just meant that while it's clearly a bug, at least it sent you a notification that can be considered positive. Because I learned that I'm still in the queue by being blocked from applying to jobs and asked to send the documents a second time... which also turned out to be a bug. 

Community Guru
Jean S Member Since: Oct 22, 2007
33 of 39

I'd like to see in My Chosen Category, the default search changed to NEWEST instread of MOST RELEVANT. I can't seem to change it on my own and most relevant brings up jobs from weeks or months ago which definitely not the most relevant to me.

Community Guru
Cristian-Adrian F Member Since: May 6, 2015
34 of 39

Indeed, the most annoying thing is to see the same old jobs over and over again, even after dismissing them, the module loads with the same chunk. I just have to go to search and tick categories every time, why they couldn't put a simple filter save functionality?

Martyn S Member Since: Mar 5, 2008
35 of 39

Having problems with the ID verification, too - it asked me to upload the details while trying to accept an interview request. I tried to, but it delivers a server error and I can't apply for any jobs at all. My responsiveness score will also be affected because I couldn't reply to the invite within 24 hours, just to add insult to injury.

I reported the issue to CS, who are helpful and try their best, but it is still unresolved after a few days and there have been no progress reports from the technical department. Lots of good assignments have flown by and I am potentially losing money.

It's all very frustrating.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
36 of 39

Hi Suzanne,

The notification about ID verification was sent to you due to a technical issue. Our engineers are aware of it and are currently working to fix it.

We appreciate your patience.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Community Guru
Pandora H Member Since: May 11, 2010
37 of 39

@Suzanne N wrote:

"Your ID has been verified, and now you're good to go!" 

My ID was verified 2.5 years .. Well good part about this is my notifications seem to finally be coming through my email, but why on earth did I get my ID had been verified lol?

I've seen that message about 3 times, both before and after the switch to Upwork. I did this a long time ago, so I figure it's a glitch. It always happens when I am busy. so I haven't reported it yet.

Community Guru
Pandora H Member Since: May 11, 2010
38 of 39

This is a problem for me in Firefox, but not Chrome. Only applies to Forum Posts. Both when replying, and also when starting a new thread.  Not a huge deal, but certainly, it's not right either.

Screenshot:

truncated-images.jpg

Highlighted
Zahran S Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
39 of 39

Has anyone been able to find a FIX for message notifcations not appearing on my email?

For some reason it happens a lot to one of my very important client. Messages sent by her via upwork messaging does not appear on my email client. (Upwork messages sent by my other upwork employers seems to be working fine though)

I have to go to upwork messaging and refresh a few times each day to make sure that I don't miss any of her messages

And even then sometimes there are delays in messaging. For example a message sent by her on June 24 is only showing up now (june 26 my time)

Upwork, are you listening?

Sometimes my arms bend back.....
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS