🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Business and Academic Writer
Page options
sanaabbasi87
Community Member

Business and Academic Writer

Hi  

Sanaali here, I am hard worker as I know that millions steps of success starts with a single step have no connects so how can I get offer or send proposals for my services??? 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Thanks.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Sana,

Please know that the Freelancer Basic plan doesn't include free Connects so you'll need to purchase them if you'd like to send proposals. Some background information: Connects system on Upwork was updated a year ago and you can read more about that change in this Community Announcement.

This can vary based on your location, but all Upwork users will be able to purchase Connects with a credit card or prepaid card. If you aren’t able to use a credit card or prepaid card or you don’t have an Upwork balance, in many cases you’ll be able to use PayPal. To see the options available to you, click hereTo learn more about acceptable billing methods please read this help article.

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
petra_r
Community Member

Sana A wrote:

I have no connects so how can I get offer or send proposals for my services???

You buy connects like everyone else.

Unless there is significant demand for your writing services in your own language, I would suggest you rethink what you are offering.

hmmm right but dont you think that there should be way that where freelancer can earn first then spend to buy connects such as providing some connect on every start of the week. 

Sana A wrote:

hmmm right but dont you think... 

It doesn't matter what I think. This is the way it is.

The point is that most job posts get excessive proposals, so giving more people more connects to send even more proposals is not in Upwork's interest.

NikolaS

Hi Sana,

Please know that the Freelancer Basic plan doesn't include free Connects so you'll need to purchase them if you'd like to send proposals. Some background information: Connects system on Upwork was updated a year ago and you can read more about that change in this Community Announcement.

This can vary based on your location, but all Upwork users will be able to purchase Connects with a credit card or prepaid card. If you aren’t able to use a credit card or prepaid card or you don’t have an Upwork balance, in many cases you’ll be able to use PayPal. To see the options available to you, click hereTo learn more about acceptable billing methods please read this help article.

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi 

Please can you let me know from where I can get the promocode for upgarding freelanceerplus.

Sana A wrote:

Please can you let me know from where I can get the promocode for upgarding freelanceerplus.

You don't have a promo code. Simply leave that field blank while buying the upgrade.

I know but I want to get the promo code.

re: "I know but I want to get the promo code."

You will not receive a promo code. Upwork isn't giving those to anyone right now.

Sana A wrote:

I know but I want to get the promo code.

I want to get a magical unicorn.

Looks like we're both bang out of luck...

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members