🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Button "Go to Preview" is unable when I t...
Page options
9e1622cf
Community Member

Button "Go to Preview" is unable when I try to click on it.

I fill project description and other fields that requires for post projcet in portfolio but I can't click on button "Go to Review".Снимок экрана 07s.01s.2022s в 22s-43s-53s.png

15 REPLIES 15
AndreaG

Hi Vasiliy,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
e151bf2f
Community Member

Im facing the same issue, it also looks like I dont have the ability to open a support ticket. 

khaliq-social
Community Member

i am facing the same issue..

Hi Khaliq,

Thank you for your message. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork
sumaim14
Community Member

Hello Team,

I am facing this issue after uploading the file but the button is not highlighted. please check this 

Thanks

Hi Sumaim,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
sumaim14
Community Member

Hi Joanne,

one week has passed but my profile issue has not been resolved for far .kindly consider asap .

Thanks 

Hi Sumaim,

I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
686bcb09
Community Member

Hi, I'm having the same issue as others have mentioned, the preview button is not highlighted to continue with the project upload, Please help.

Thanks!

viregaonkar
Community Member

I am facing the same issue, can someone help?

Hi Suraj and Haider,

Our team will reach out to you both via tickets and will assist you further with your portfolio items. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
4edf943e
Community Member

Hi! I am having the same issue, can someone help me, please?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ann,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you’re still experiencing the same issue? Please be sure that the images you are trying to upload have not exceeded the limit of 4000pixel by 4000pixel.  If they do, please try to upload images that do not exceed the limit and see if that will work.

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
yevgen-z
Community Member

Hi, I also have the same issue 

yevgenz_0-1695538483894.png

Hi Yevhen,

I am sorry to hear about the issue with the Preview button. Could you please try again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths