🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Buy & Spend to Win Job
Page options
87d5677d
Community Member

Buy & Spend to Win Job

Dear Freelancers

In the upwork to get a Job, the Eligibility & Requirement is about, how much you can Spend money by Buying from & Spending for Clients,

for, making them Rich.

Even, if your's Profile Database which you created is Brilliant, it doesnot Matter At All.

Fellows with low quality Profile & grammer, will win Ahead you, by Buying & Spending.

The Importance is not on your's Lovely Profile.

It's All about Lots of Buying & Spending, to Win Job.

Experience & Respond back.

Regards

2 REPLIES 2
bobafett999
Community Member

That is partly true.  On the other hand if I was a buyer and looked at your profile and rate, I wouldn't be excited in hiring you.  You have a very low rate. You are swimming with low grade freelancers, and your profile doesn't tell me how much experience and your industry niche you bring.  

Dear Prashant

The post was meant for Freelancers in New to upwork Section, with Zero Grades & Ratings, so, Buy & Spend to Win Jobs, apart from these Times in Profile building.

The post was Never meant for Experienced Freelancers like you who already might have gone through & Spend lots in Bidding.

Now, about my past Experiences, I clearly mentioned Lots of Experiences, with better Designations, in various Parts of the Country.

Let's share & show them Paths.

Regards

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths