🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Buy connect
Page options
34c352fe
Community Member

Buy connect

It will take some time to get my MasterCard so can I buy Connect with Virtual MasterCard or Visa Card?

Zero Connect of my profile so I am very interested in Connect buy.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mostafa,

We do not accept virtual cards or gift cards. Please check the options available to you and learn more about the acceptable billing methods for paying memberships.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mostafa,

We do not accept virtual cards or gift cards. Please check the options available to you and learn more about the acceptable billing methods for paying memberships.

~ Bojan
Upwork
34c352fe
Community Member

Can I buy Connect with prepaid MasterCard?

Hi Mostofa,

Thank you for following up. Yes, you can use prepaid MasterCard for buying Connects. Feel free to check this help article for more information on available billing methods. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi Bojan, Do Upwork accept Pre-paid card to purchase connects? I am trying to buy it with my debit Global Master card of State Bank of India. So please confirm if upwork accept prepaid card then i will buy prepaid card from my bank. Even PayPal does not have option to link Indian bank or debit card. Also I don't have last name on my any document so I can't add last name on my bank account or cards.

Thank you

Hi Rishma,

Prepaid cards may be used to purchase Connects, but not membership plans. You can check this help article for more information about acceptable billing methods.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi

I want to buy connects I fill the all requirements but I don not have promo code and with leaving blank promo code could not buy connect.

Can you please help me abou this issue?

Screenshot is attached

Thanks in advance

Hi Faizan,

It looks like the charge on your credit card keeps getting declined. Please contact your card-issuing bank for more information about the specific charge decline.

Meantime, you can add an alternative billing method in your account payment options.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

i cant able to  buy connects from my account. I tried many times. Kindly help

Hi Barkha,

Could you please confirm what is the issue you're experiencing when trying to purchase Connects? If you're seeing any errors please include a screenshot so we could check.

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi i am not able to buy connects. After i put otp  then it takes me again on buy connect tab. Kindly Help

Hi Barkha,

Could you try to clear your cache and cookies or log in via another browser to purchase Connects? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
cff50aa4
Community Member

Hi Can I use mastercard of my father to buy connects??

Hi Taimoor,

Thank you for reaching out to us. You are allowed to use another user’s card as a Billing method (paying for membership fee, Connects, or contracts) provided you are authorized to do so. If any issue arises, the team will reach out to you. You can find more information on available billing methods in this help article.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths