cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buy connects through Paypal without credit card number

April R Member Since: Sep 8, 2019
11 of 37

Hi! I also would want to purchase connects but I don't want to add a credit/debit card to my Paypal account. Can you please help?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
12 of 37

Hi April, 

In order to check which Billing Methods are available to you, please go to your Settings page, and click on the Billing Method link. The Billing Methods are dependent on which are available to you based on your location. In this case, if you the only options are either Paypal, and/or, a debit/credit card, you will need to upload these information on your Upwork account. Once uploaded, you should be able to purchase connects with your Upwork balance. 

-Avery
Untitled
Irene A Member Since: Sep 14, 2019
13 of 37

hello can you help me buy connects I only have paypal. I dont have CC, and everytime I choose paypal for payment still asking for cc info. please help

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
14 of 37

Hi Irene,

Please note that only verified PayPal accounts can be used for connects purchasing. Please check the options available to you and learn more about acceptable billing methods for paying memberships.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Muhammad K Member Since: Oct 18, 2019
15 of 37

Hi there,

Same problem unable to buy connects using paypal instead of credit card, please look into.

Appreciated a swift responce in this regard.

16 of 37

Hi Muhammad,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? Please use this link to see the options available to you and add one of those. 

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Muhammad K Member Since: Oct 18, 2019
17 of 37
Still unable to checkout with paypal as at the end it prompts for the
credit card details which i dont have.

Appreciated your swift response.
[image: image.png]
18 of 37

Hi Muhammad,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Wiryadi S Member Since: Jan 29, 2018
19 of 37

Hi Avery, I have the same problem, I do have positive balance in paypal and wish to purchase connects with that. I don't have credit card and upwork balance. can anybody help?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
20 of 37

Hi Wiryadi,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with purchasing connects. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS