🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Buy connects
Page options
igorkrasik
Community Member

Buy connects

Hello everyone,

how can i buy connects from the earning balance here? Is that possible here or you need to buy them with your account payment like pay pal or credit card?

Cheers

Igor

11 REPLIES 11
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Igor,

Your funds are currently under the Pending tab. Once funds become available in your account balance you should be able to purchase Connects by following instructions shared in this help article. You can also use this link to see the payment options available to you and add one of those.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thanks Bojan! So when i understand that write i can t use my current balance. i need to wait till that balance is going to be transfered to my paypal. And only with pay pal i have the possibility to buy connects back. is that right?

Best

Igor

Hi Igor,

You can use your earnings to purchase Connects once they are availeble on your Upwork account or by adding one of our billing methods. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
94f319f2
Community Member

I want to buy connects with my bank card, how can I do that

Hi Tobi,

We accepts Visa, Discover, Diners Club, Diners Club International, Mastercard, and American Express. We also accept prepaid cards. To learn more about adding a credit card to your account, go here.

To purchase additional Connects:

1. Go to Settings
  2. Select Memberships & Connects
  3. Click Add More Connects

Once you’ve selected the bundle you wish to purchase, click Add Connects and your account will automatically be charged. You can also check this help article for more details.

~ Arjay
Upwork
0464779c
Community Member

Hi!

I can't find the add more connects button. I selected memberships and connects but I don't see any way to add connects.

Hi Esme,

If you're referring to adding Connects by purchasing them, Connects cost $0.15 (USD) each and are sold in bundles of 10, 20, 40, 60, and 80. Agencies can also purchase bundles of 150 or 300, if their balance allows.

To purchase additional Connects:

1. Go to Settings
  2. Select Memberships & Connects
  3. Click Buy Connects

Once you’ve selected the bundle you wish to purchase, click Buy Connects and your account will automatically be charged. Feel free to check this help article for more information.

~ Arjay
Upwork
b7da5139
Community Member

Hlw will by Connects

Hi Abu,

Please refer to Arjay's message above your post for the step-by-step instructions to buy Connects.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
be1d3b29
Community Member

I'm unable to buy connects

This is what I'm receiving 

Hi R J,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members