🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Buy new connects by my Payoneer account
Page options
mampro
Community Member

Buy new connects by my Payoneer account

Hi there,

My connects about to get Zero, and I would like to buy some via my Payoneer account directly, but I really don't know how to achieve this transaction, please help me in this and let me know how to do it.

* By the way, Currently I don't have a Payoneer card, it is not available here in Yemen yet, so please advice.

Thanks in advance.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mohammad,

Yes, if you have a balance on Upwork you can use it to buy Connects. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mohammad,

Only the Payoneer card can be used for purchasing connects. To learn more about acceptable billing methods for paying connects please read this help article and to see the options available to you, click here.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
mampro
Community Member

Thanks a lot Bojan,

But What if I have some money in my account, I mean if I earned some money from some clients.

Can I buy connects directly from my Upwork account?

* My issue is somehow complex, cos here in our countery Yemen - Sana'a, we are in a similar status of  WAR for the last 9 years, really hard time and hard suituation.

Please stay safe, stay home.

Thanks again bro.

^_^

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mohammad,

Yes, if you have a balance on Upwork you can use it to buy Connects. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
mampro
Community Member

Great to hear that, very close solution.

Thanks a lot for your help bro, I really appreciate your helpfull advices.

* I am just a beginner freelancer on Upwork.

Millions thanks bro,

Stay safe ^_^ Stay home.

Hello Bojan, Terry is here. I need to ask you that can purchase the connects for Upwork via payoneer account? but I have now balance in upwork. I have my Fiverr earning in payoneer in USD. I hope you can understand what I need to ask for? So guide me is it possible?

Hello again, one more thing is here anyway on upwork that any one transfer connects to my Upwork account and I will pay him via payoneer? Solve my problems please.

Hi Terry,

If you have a balance on your Upwork account you can use that to purchase Connects. We'll always charge your balance before any billing method. That said, feel free to add your Payoneer card as a billing method on your account. 

~Andrea
Upwork
terrymasih
Community Member

Okay Sister Thanks

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members