🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Buyer requested changes
Page options
thzith
Community Member

Buyer requested changes

When a buyer requested changes through the "request a change" option in the project catalog, does it reset the time counter?

My project delivery time is 24 hours. Yesterday I deliver a project within the time frame.

And 24 hours later the client requested a modification. Now it shows me the "resubmit button" with the "CHANGES REQUESTED" label.

Does it count as a late delivery? 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Thusitha T wrote:

And 24 hours later the client requested a modification. Now it shows me the "resubmit button" with the "CHANGES REQUESTED" label.

There is no such thing as a "late delivery" as far as Upwork is concerned. the deadline is purely between you and the client.

Don't forget to resubmit through the resubmit function once the changes have been made. In case your client vanishes, you get paid 14 days after you submit or resubmit.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
petra_r
Community Member

Thusitha T wrote:

There is no such thing as a "late delivery" as far as Upwork is concerned. the deadline is purely between you and the client.

Don't forget to resubmit through the resubmit function once the changes have been made. In case your client vanishes, you get paid 14 days after you submit or resubmit.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members