🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Buying Connects
Page options
dastridip63
Community Member

Buying Connects

Hello,

I am not able to buy connect by billing method. I have tried all my debit cards. Kindly provide me a solution.

Regards
Tridip Das
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Tridip, 

I checked your account and can see that the team has reached out to you through this support ticket. Kindly refer to the support ticket for more information about billing methods you have added to purchase connects. 

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Tridip, 

I checked your account and can see that the team has reached out to you through this support ticket. Kindly refer to the support ticket for more information about billing methods you have added to purchase connects. 

~ Avery
Upwork

I am unable to buy connects. Even I am using my own debit card with the same name & address in bank as on my upwork account still I am getting error:

Your card has been declined by your card issuer as an invalid transaction.

I contacted bank & they said there isn'y any rtesturction form there end.

Hi Kulwinder,

Please check with your bank if your account is enabled for international charges. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

They said it is allowed from their side. I can't understand what to do. Can
I use my family member's card?

Hi Kulwinder,

As long as the owner of the billing method authorized you to use it, you should be able to add it to your account. If any issues arise, Upwork team will notify you directly. Please use this link to see the options available to you and add one of those. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

i have the same problem, added my visa debit card for payment but its not working, can any one assist me please.

Hi Aamir,

Are you receiving any errors on your end? If yes, could you please share the text of the error? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

When I try to buy connects, it shows the error, your payment was
declined,add new billing method.

Hi Aamir,

Please check with your bank if your account is enabled for international charges or try to add another billing method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members