Page options
7eb9f409
Community Member

Buying connects

I am a new freelancer here
i didn't got any job for 2 months. now my profile is private 
should I buy new connects
doest applying for proposal help me getting a job
cause for the last 30 connects i have submitted proposal didn't get any response 
please guide me

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad,

Your profile visibility has been updated. Submitting proposals doesn't always guarantee that you will get hired or get a chance to be interviewed, but you shouldn't give up on sending proposals to potential clients. You may check our Resource Corner and find some excellent topics there:

When you apply for jobs, make sure your proposal is well written and that you're absolutely qualified and certain of your ability to complete the job you're applying for.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad,

Your profile visibility has been updated. Submitting proposals doesn't always guarantee that you will get hired or get a chance to be interviewed, but you shouldn't give up on sending proposals to potential clients. You may check our Resource Corner and find some excellent topics there:

When you apply for jobs, make sure your proposal is well written and that you're absolutely qualified and certain of your ability to complete the job you're applying for.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
liddon
Community Member

Hi Bojan,

I made some $$ in my last task. I'm trying to buy connects without much success. When I click on the "buy connects" button, the page navigates away to the Billing Information landing page.

Is there a way to utilize the amount earned rather than buying via the billing portal?

Best,

Liddon

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Liddon,

Yes you can purchase Connects with your earnings as well but only once they are available on your account. At the moment your earnings are under the Pending stage. To view in what stage your earnings are, go to Reports > Overview. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks Goran.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths