🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » CAN'T APPLY JOB
Page options
faf4b898
Community Member

CAN'T APPLY JOB

Hi, I'm new member of Upwork.

I want to ask. Why i cant apply job?
I have 49 connects yet I cant submit any proposal to clients.
The 'Submit a proposal' button is enabled. But, when i try to submit job it's always redircet to "Membership Plans Page".

What should I do?

Please help me. I'm very-very interested with this platform.

Thank you.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Shandya,

Thank you for your message. I see that you are currently subscribed to the free Agency Basic plan, you will need to upgrade to Agency Plus to apply for jobs from your agency account. You can use your available Connects to apply for jobs from your freelancer account. You can switch profiles from the drop down menu on the top right of your Upwork page.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
deardipu
Community Member

Shandya, 

Has your profile gotten approval? I am asking because you've said that you are new to this platform and I have gotten your profile is private. So I assume your profile may not be approved. 

Hi, Hasan.
I don't know about that. How to check if my account has been approved? and how long?

But, about profile visibility, i already set up for public. Still cant apply job.

Shandya,

Re:"About profile visibility, i already set up for public."

No, still it is private. 

Re:"How to check if my account has been approved?"

I forgot how to check it. 

Re:" and how long?"

Until your profile is right to get approval. For an exaample, your profile picture does not seem to be okay because it has black sunglass. Learn more from here about Upwork profile picture. 

Thanks Hasan for your advice. It's already fixed. 👍

PradeepH

Hi Shandya,

Thank you for your message. I see that you are currently subscribed to the free Agency Basic plan, you will need to upgrade to Agency Plus to apply for jobs from your agency account. You can use your available Connects to apply for jobs from your freelancer account. You can switch profiles from the drop down menu on the top right of your Upwork page.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi, Pradeep.

That makes sense. I already try to close agency and thats work. 

Thank you,
Shandy.

Hi Pradeep,

I am facing the same issue. I have changed the profile from Agency to Freelancer but asd soon as I am trying to apply for the job, it is reditrecting me to the same page (Membership plans).

Please help me.

Thanks,

Mazhar

P

Hi Mazhar,

Thank you for reaching out. I checked your account and it looks like you need to update your payment information. You will see this pop-up on your account when you log in.

~ AJ
Upwork
18ba32ab
Community Member

I can't submit a proposal for any job but I have enough connects, what should I do?

Hi Laura,

It looks like our team has already reached out to you regarding this matter. You can access your support tickets here or you may respond to the email sent to your registered email address.

~ AJ
Upwork
d5116139
Community Member

I'm having the same issues too, I'm new to upwork but I've been trying to apply for a job but to no avail, I don't have a single connect, can it be the cause?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members