🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » CHECK MY ACCOUNT
Page options
dedo-yannick
Community Member

CHECK MY ACCOUNT

Hello, can you check my entire account and assure me that everything is okay? Already more than 100 candidates have been sent to clients on the platform and I haven't received any feedback. This is quite unusual. Can you reassure me that everything is fine or can you tell me where the problem is if there is one please? Thank you

3 REPLIES 3
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Yannick D wrote:

Hello, can you check my entire account and assure me that everything is okay? Already more than 100 candidates have been sent to clients on the platform and I haven't received any feedback. This is quite unusual. Can you reassure me that everything is fine or can you tell me where the problem is if there is one please? Thank you

Well, your JSS is not great, which might be because you tend to end contracts yourself instead of letting the client do it, thereby ensuring feedback for you, or you have many jobs that were canceled without pay. 

Yes indeed. And how can we please remedy this? Thank you

Or what solutions do you suggest for me? It's months of investment of all kinds, which I wouldn't like to see go down the drain for inadvertent mistakes. I really appreciate your help. Many thanks

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths