🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » CLIENT HAS MANY REVISIONS FOR A JOB
Page options
0d4ed13e
Community Member

CLIENT HAS MANY REVISIONS FOR A JOB

Hi Upwork Community!

I have this Indian client that and my work for him is divided in 4 milestones for only $20. $5 each milestone. I am a new freelancer. At first, I didn't mind that low pay. I just need ratings. As I realized he has many revisions for my first milestone project. I want to end my contract. It's okay for me not to get paid. If I end the contract can he leave feedback on my profile even if I'm not yet paid? He funded the 5$ for my first milestone in escrow. or should I continue working with him? The next 3 milestones is social media graphics. 5 post a week for only $5.  

1 REPLY 1
moonraker
Community Member

You could end the contract and give a refund, but that would not be good for your JSS.

You could end it without completing the other milestones, but they could challenge the payment and would likely leave a bad review.

You could try communicating with them and say thanks for the opportunity but it's not a good fit and it's best you don't continue. They might react well - and they might not. 

There's not much else you can do.

Your profile is private so we can't see any details about the client, but... you might be able to take something away from this regardless of the outcome. That being to check a client's history on Upwork. Some are very difficult to work with and feedback from and/or to other freelancers will sometimes reflect this. Also, clients who pay low also tend to be (not always) difficult to work with

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members