🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » CLIENT REQUESTED FOR REFUND AFTER SUBMITTED T...
Page options
noushad_bhuiyan
Community Member

CLIENT REQUESTED FOR REFUND AFTER SUBMITTED THE WHOLE COMPLETED JOB(FIXED PRICE JOB)

HI,

It was a graphical data analysis job and offered as fixed price job. Before offering job client asked to do a sample work. I completed the sample and he was satisfied. Then he offered me the job. I deliveried that job completely. He asked me for some revision and modification,I also modify according to his instruction and submitted.Now he ended contract and he requested for return. I am new in upwork. i also asked for several times what about the problem but he didn't respond. what should i do now?  if he give me negative feedback, is that harmful for my profile?if it is harmful,is there any way to regain positive impression on my profile?

thanks

noushad

3 REPLIES 3
JoanneP

Hi A B M Noushad,

I checked the recently ended contract and I can see that the client has funded the milestone. It looks like you have not submitted your work by using the "Submit Work for Payment" button. Using this option, the client has 14 days from the most recent submission on a milestone to review and approve or request changes. If your client doesn't respond to any milestone submission within 14 days, the deposit is automatically released to you. Since the contract has already been ended with funds still in Escrow, an automatic request for a refund has been sent to you. You do have the option to agree to the refund and request your client for a bonus payment instead, or dispute it and once your client approves the disputed amount, it will be released to you. Please reach out to your client about this so that you can decide on how you want to resolve this. You may check this help article to learn more.  

~ Joanne
Upwork

thanks  ,

But it was not the last job. my problem with this contract https://www.upwork.com/jobs/~01b978f35c91619d0e

and i completed that 14 days ago and submitted my work by using the "Submit Work for Payment". 

i asked several times about what was problem there but he did not make any response.

thanks Joanne Marie P ,

But it was not the last job. my problem with this contract https://www.upwork.com/jobs/~01b978f35c91619d0e

and i completed that 14 days ago and submitted my work by using the "Submit Work for Payment". 

i asked several times about what was problem there but he did not make any response.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members