🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Cambridge certification
Page options
brunovincenzo
Community Member

Cambridge certification

Hi everyone, about a month ago I sent my Cambridge CAE certification through the Cambridge portal as said in the certifications area of my profile, but my results have not been added to my page yet. I checked on my Cambridge personal area and it displays "Institution shared with: Upwork - status: unread". What can I do? Thank you for your time.

8 REPLIES 8
NikolaS

Hi Vincenzo,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please clarify if you added certification to your profile by following the steps below? 

• Go to Find Work  Profile
  • Scroll down to the Certifications section and choose the Add Manually button
  • Select a verifiable certification from the list and follow the instructions provided

If not, could you please try to add a certificate with these steps? If you try to enter a certification that’s not on the list, you’ll have the opportunity to add a custom certification. You can add up to two custom certifications. Note that a custom certification will not have a verified badge. You can find more information in this help article

Let us know if you need further assistance. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
66fd434a
Community Member

Hi everyone, about a month ago I sent my Cambridge FIRST certification through the Cambridge portal as said in the certifications area of my profile, but my results have not been added to my page yet. I checked on my Cambridge personal area and it displays "Institution shared with: Upwork - status: unread".

I confirm that I added the certification to my profile by following the instructions provided by Upwork.

What can I do?

Thank you for your time.

Hi Florencia,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Community Member

Hi,

I'm having the same problem. Asked for my cae certification at the beginning of March and the status remains "unread" . Any solutions?

Thank you

Maria

Hi Maria,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
1bcef387
Community Member

Hi,

I'm having the same problem, I sent a request at the beginning of July to verify my CAE certification and it's still pending, can somebody help?

Thank you, 

Ruggero

Hi Ruggero,

I see that you've contacted our support team and raised a ticket about your concern. Please allow our team 24-48 hours to further review, and you will get an update on your ticket here once done.

~ Arjay
Upwork
vanessaramirez17
Community Member

Hello, I'm having the same problem. A few months ago I uploaded my Cambridge First Certificate and it still no appear on my profile. Can you help me?

Thanks in advance, 

Vanessa. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members