🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Can Freelancer create an order and invite a c...
Page options
denys-dubner
Community Member

Can Freelancer create an order and invite a client?

Hi there.

I have been interviewed by one person on Upwork. And I gave some valuable advise that is not related to the job created by this person. So this person wants to pay me for my advise now.

Can I invoice this Client for my consultation on Upwork from my end? Or does he need to create a job, invite me, and pay me? I prefer not to create any inconvenience by asking him to create an additional job. I prefer to create one myself.

Can you help please?

Thanks.

Denys

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

he can just hire you under the job he interviewed you for and pay you that way. Or just click on "Hire" on your profile and pay you that way.

Hi Petra, I have something similar here. I have sent a proposal for a job but the client has asked me to charge for for a consultancy session for now instead. 
What is the best way to do this outside of the initial proposal for a fixed price job?
Many thanks, Simon 

Simon G wrote:

Hi Petra, I have something similar here. I have sent a proposal for a job but the client has asked me to charge for for a consultancy session for now instead. 

The client can just hire you fo the consultancy job by going to your profile and clicking on "Hire Now"

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members