🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Can I Change my my Name kausar Hasan to k...
Page options
98fd6664
Community Member

Can I Change my my Name kausar Hasan to kawsar hossain ?

Hi there ,My Upwork Name is "kausar Hasan". But,My Bank account name is 'kawsar hossain'.Now,I need setup payment method.So,Can I name change and setup my bank account ?.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Kausar,

Your Upwork name needs to be your full legal name and it also needs to match your bank account name so that our team can complete your verification.
To submit a name change request,  go to Settings > Contact Info > and update your name. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Kausar,

Your Upwork name needs to be your full legal name and it also needs to match your bank account name so that our team can complete your verification.
To submit a name change request,  go to Settings > Contact Info > and update your name. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Yeah ,My name is fully legal name.If I submit my name .Do you need documents ?

Hi Kausar,

Please allow up to 3 days for the review to be completed. If additional information is needed, our team will reach out to you directly. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank You

66ecf5bc
Community Member

Hi Kausar H,

Better to correct your name spellings as there should be the same name here on UPwork and the bank account. It needs a few steps to be taken with the help of Upwork support team and soon it will be done.

Best,

Thanks

Naheedmir

https://www.coupongot.com/

hello., Thank you so much for sharing this helpful information, it helped me alot Thanks and regards.🙂

e3eb43ad
Community Member

this helpful information, it helped me alot Thanks and regards

f95zone uwatchfree

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths