cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I Embed My UpWork Profile On My Website?

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
I S M H Member Since: Oct 6, 2010
1 of 19

Can anybody tell me if I can embed my UpWork profile on my website? Does UpWork provide any code that I can Copy and Paste on my Website to show my UpWork profile.

Thanks In Advance,
Freelance Copywriter & Contentwriter on Upwork,
ISM Habibullah
Sahan (Nickname)

Highlighted
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
2 of 19

That would be really cool. I'm sure they would be a-ok for them, because money for them and a backlink. Smiley Tongue

It would be really cool to have a widget of some sort that displays your stats with something like "Hire Me" or something like that on your site.

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
I S M H Member Since: Oct 6, 2010
3 of 19

That tells me that there is no Easy way UpWork provides at this moment. I really don't want any affiliate commission or something like that. But I want it badly since UpWork competitors are doing it and I don't get a platform as Responsive as UpWork, really.

But if I find a way out, I will surely let the community know via Update to this post.

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
4 of 19

Hi ISMH,

You can certainly share your Upwork profile link on your website. Unfortunately, currently there is not widget or code available for you to add to your website.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Didzis S Member Since: Jul 24, 2017
5 of 19

Hi Valeria,

are there any updates on this - has this feature been introduced by now?

Needless to add - I join all others and fully support it Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Didzis

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
6 of 19

We don't have an update on this feature request Didzis, sorry.

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Didzis S Member Since: Jul 24, 2017
7 of 19

Thanks for the quick response, Vladimir! I see... Will still keep fingers crossed that it does come someday Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Six Hat S Member Since: May 3, 2016
8 of 19

Really Elance had profile widgets. You guys took it over and left the best parts behind! I do not understand it is a win win for everyone... more links for SEO for you, along with more traffic, as well as more bids for all of us.

Highlighted
Manish K Member Since: Apr 26, 2016
9 of 19

Kindly create a widget We really need this on our website 

**Edited for community guidelines**

Highlighted
Community Guru
Samantha S Member Since: Jun 23, 2016
10 of 19

I wish there was an easy copy and paste code for a sidebar widget. Some other platforms do this. I haven't set up my freelance site yet, but I always thought it would be nice if Upwork offered that option. I realize it could probably happen through the API, but I am not going to take the time to try to figure it out.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS