🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Can I End Contract myself after 14 Days of Re...
Page options
atifsadiq7
Community Member

Can I End Contract myself after 14 Days of Request Payment ? Payment is Shifted to my Account .

Can I End Contract myself after 14 Days of Request Payment ? Payment is Shifted to my Account . Is there any Negitive effect after ending the Contract ?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
jr-translation
Community Member

1. Can I End Contract myself after 14 Days of Request Payment ?

Yes, you can also end a contract after 5 minutes, before you received the payment, next Friday, your choice. Noone can force you to work and it is entirely your decision.

2. Is there any Negitive effect after ending the Contract ?

Not by default. It depends on the clients feedback if there will be any and on how many contracts you have without feedback. The latter is an algorism unknown to freelancers.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Atif S wrote:

Can I End Contract myself after 14 Days of Request Payment ? Payment is Shifted to my Account . Is there any Negitive effect after ending the Contract ?

You can, but you shouldn't. It will almost guarantee that the client will not leave feedback for you, which is bad because everybody needs great feedback. Let the client end it. 

If Client did not leave feedback . Is it Effect our JSS .

Atif S wrote:
If Client did not leave feedback . Is it Effect our JSS .

Why oh why do you keep asking the same thing over and over and over and over again?

I did,nt ask this question before . This is Different Question . Please Why you are Getting Hypered every time i ask any question . 

Atif S wrote:

I did,nt ask this question before . This is Different Question . Please Why you are Getting Hypered every time i ask any question . 

I don't get "hypered" (there is no such word, of course, as someone who advertises their English as "fluent" would know.)

Inactive contracts do not affect your JSS  provided money was paid under the contract and you don't have too many of them.

Contracts that end without feedback do not affect your JSS  provided money was paid under the contract and you don't have too many of them.

What affects your JSS is 1) clients who give you poor (public or private) feedback and 2) nothing-paid contracts.

jr-translation
Community Member

1. Can I End Contract myself after 14 Days of Request Payment ?

Yes, you can also end a contract after 5 minutes, before you received the payment, next Friday, your choice. Noone can force you to work and it is entirely your decision.

2. Is there any Negitive effect after ending the Contract ?

Not by default. It depends on the clients feedback if there will be any and on how many contracts you have without feedback. The latter is an algorism unknown to freelancers.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths