🐈 Community
» Forums » Freelancers » Can I Re-enter in basic membership plan
Page options
jatinder1247
Community Member

Can I Re-enter in basic membership plan

Hello Freelancers,

I want to know that if i switch my membersip plan to plus member and afterward can i switch back to basic plan when ever i would like to.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
melaniemaghanoy
Community Member

Hi Jatinder,

Yes you can downgrade to Basic Membership plan anytime you want to. To downgrade all you have to do is:

1. Click the Account menu, select Settings, and then click Memberships & Connects.
  2. Click the View or edit membership plan link.
  3. Click the Downgrade Membership button.

Please check this link for further information.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
melaniemaghanoy
Community Member

Hi Jatinder,

Yes you can downgrade to Basic Membership plan anytime you want to. To downgrade all you have to do is:

1. Click the Account menu, select Settings, and then click Memberships & Connects.
  2. Click the View or edit membership plan link.
  3. Click the Downgrade Membership button.

Please check this link for further information.

Hello.,
I just upgraded to plus yesterday, will I get a refund of my $10 if I downgrade today?

Hello Victor,

You may now downgrade your account and have a refund. Please note that you must downgrade one day after the fee was charged. Thank you.

Untitled

Hi,

When I downgrade the membership to Basic, what will happen to the remaining Connects in my account?

I got 70 initially as I subscribed to plus plan and there are some 40 left yet, will these become zero as I leave the plus plan in the middle of the month now?

Thanks,

Hassaan

Hassaan B wrote:

Hi,

When I downgrade the membership to Basic, what will happen to the remaining Connects in my account?

I got 70 initially as I subscribed to plus plan and there are some 40 left yet, will these become zero as I leave the plus plan in the middle of the month now?

Thanks,

Hassaan

I just did this, I had 210 because I had not applied to anything for months and when I switched it went down to 140 because that is the max carryover.  I assume that 70 of those will expire in 11 months.  So you should be fine.

Hey
If I switch my plus plan to basic plan can I switch it again to plus plan?
Its been many days since I have taken plus plan so there is no point for refund.
But still a question.
petra_r
Community Member

Mohammed Sabir S wrote:

If I switch my plus plan to basic plan can I switch it again to plus plan?

Yes, of course you can

Latest Articles
Upcoming Events
Jan 31
Feb 13
Feb 28
Upwork Community Virtual Hour
Community Hour English
Learning Paths