🐈 Community
» Forums » Freelancers » Can I Re-enter in basic membership plan
Page options
jatinder1247
Community Member

Can I Re-enter in basic membership plan

Hello Freelancers,

I want to know that if i switch my membersip plan to plus member and afterward can i switch back to basic plan when ever i would like to.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
melaniemaghanoy
Community Member

Hi Jatinder,

Yes you can downgrade to Basic Membership plan anytime you want to. To downgrade all you have to do is:

1. Click the Account menu, select Settings, and then click Memberships & Connects.
  2. Click the View or edit membership plan link.
  3. Click the Downgrade Membership button.

Please check this link for further information.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
melaniemaghanoy
Community Member

Hi Jatinder,

Yes you can downgrade to Basic Membership plan anytime you want to. To downgrade all you have to do is:

1. Click the Account menu, select Settings, and then click Memberships & Connects.
  2. Click the View or edit membership plan link.
  3. Click the Downgrade Membership button.

Please check this link for further information.

Hello.,
I just upgraded to plus yesterday, will I get a refund of my $10 if I downgrade today?

Hello Victor,

You may now downgrade your account and have a refund. Please note that you must downgrade one day after the fee was charged. Thank you.

Untitled

Hi,

When I downgrade the membership to Basic, what will happen to the remaining Connects in my account?

I got 70 initially as I subscribed to plus plan and there are some 40 left yet, will these become zero as I leave the plus plan in the middle of the month now?

Thanks,

Hassaan

Hassaan B wrote:

Hi,

When I downgrade the membership to Basic, what will happen to the remaining Connects in my account?

I got 70 initially as I subscribed to plus plan and there are some 40 left yet, will these become zero as I leave the plus plan in the middle of the month now?

Thanks,

Hassaan

I just did this, I had 210 because I had not applied to anything for months and when I switched it went down to 140 because that is the max carryover.  I assume that 70 of those will expire in 11 months.  So you should be fine.

Hey
If I switch my plus plan to basic plan can I switch it again to plus plan?
Its been many days since I have taken plus plan so there is no point for refund.
But still a question.
petra_r
Community Member

Mohammed Sabir S wrote:

If I switch my plus plan to basic plan can I switch it again to plus plan?

Yes, of course you can

Latest Articles
Upcoming Events
Feb 13
Feb 28
Upwork Community Virtual Hour
Community Hour English
Mar 28
Upwork Virtual Community Hour
Community Hour English
Learning Paths