🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Can I Use 1 Payoneer Account With 2 Upwor...
Page options
vcmdroni
Community Member

Can I Use 1 Payoneer Account With 2 Upwork Account?

Hi, Recently My Payoneer Card Expired Which I Added into my Upwork account.
But I Order For a new Card And Payoneer Pending My Request For Some Verification (Submit Some Business/Personal Document). When They ask me about submitting a new Document. I submitted Them quick and they didn't Anser Me.

So now, I wanted To Withdraw my Payment Quick Need. So Can i Use Another Payoneer Account of a different person? He started using this same Payoneer Account to his own Upwork account. Though He Didn't start work and didn't get any payment from Upwork yet.

4 REPLIES 4
abinadab-agbo
Community Member

Ahaa, is that other person - you?

Keep in mind that you may only have one account on Upwork.

Also note that many businesses have layed off staff, so you should expect longer response times from Payoneer.

In the meantime, you may want to request USD local bank account details from the other Payoneer, if it's yours.

Then link it to Upwork as ACH, not under payoneer.

This way you won't be jumping through the hoops of linking and unlinking the Payoneer account itself.

Hope that works.

I Already Wrote There, He is one of my Nearest people who recently started working on Upwork. We Totally 2 Different People. I Know The Rules of Upwork. a freelancer can use only 1 account.

I Wrote in my Question that Payoneer Hold My Account For Document Submit. the process is ongoing.
at this moment I need to pay out the amount from my account. That is why i post it here.

Also, I have a connected Local Bank account to Upwork. But, For The COV19 Situation. Local Bank Transfer is also late. 

That is why I wanted to add Another Friends Payoneer Account Where I can Payout My Payment Quick. Let Me Suggest What I can do Now. Payoneer Says that the verification team will take care of my request. after the verification, they will send me my new card. before that, I can not withdraw Cash.

Hi Md,

Unfortunately no, you won't be able to use your friend payment method on your account. To learn more about our accepted payment methods check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Md,

You need to be an owner of the withdrawal method in order to be able to use it on your Upwork account. Please, work with Payoneer support team to resolve the issue with your account. Meanwhile, you can add a different withdrawal method of your own.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths