🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Can I ask client to mark "Job as completed" w...
Page options
appdevexpert
Community Member

Can I ask client to mark "Job as completed" when ending contract?

Hi Freelancers,

Its that a violation of TOS, If I ask client to mark job as completed. Not mentioning about feedback instead asking him to mark the reason of job completed. This is because I asked client I am not promising you if that is possible or not. He says its ok. I am seeing that client task is not possible, So if the client choose other reason then it will drop jss. 

This is because I want this to mention the client to mark this reason. Please let me know if that will violate TOS?

Thanks,

Monir

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
sofia2008
Community Member

It also looks like feedback manipulation. You can ask a client to end a contract, but you can't ask him to choose a reason or give a good feedback. The reason doesn't drive the JSS, but the private feedback does. The fact that you want the client to choose a reason to influence the feedback does not look good.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
d9fc6d8d
Community Member

I don't know if it violates the ToS, but it is certainly unprofessional.

sofia2008
Community Member

It also looks like feedback manipulation. You can ask a client to end a contract, but you can't ask him to choose a reason or give a good feedback. The reason doesn't drive the JSS, but the private feedback does. The fact that you want the client to choose a reason to influence the feedback does not look good.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members