🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Can I ask suggestions from Community Pros abo...
Page options
fkupwork
Community Member

Can I ask suggestions from Community Pros about My UpWork Profile Improvement?

Am I allowed to ask for suggestions in the community about my UpWork Profile improvements? I tried to go through the Terms & Conditions in details to find out if it is a violation of any terms & conditions. Didn't find any but still wanted to double check from the community so that I know I'm in line with the community guidelines.

I had asked for suggestions on the section "New to UpWork" but received no insights. Got a "kudo" though!

Back to my question again: Can I ask UpWork community pros for suggestions on my Freelancer Profile improvements?

Sahan (Unofficial Nickname)
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
jmlaidlaw
Community Member

You can ask (it's okay to do so), but your profile isn't public, so you won't receive many useful responses. 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
jmlaidlaw
Community Member

You can ask (it's okay to do so), but your profile isn't public, so you won't receive many useful responses. 

I'll get back to the UpWork community again after setting my profile as public. One more question, where should I post it asking for help? e.g. "Freelancers" or "Coffee Break"?

I tried to posting it on "New to UpWork" section but didn't receive responses like these ones.

mtngigi
Community Member
fkupwork
Community Member

At that time I didn't have any jobs on UpWork but I have won my first job which was supposed to be a one time job. But the client was happy with my work and we are working on an ongoing basis. That is why I want to be cautious about my steps and make sure I'm doing everything which falls under community best practices. 

mtngigi
Community Member

I S M H wrote:

At that time I didn't have any jobs on UpWork but I have won my first job which was supposed to be a one time job. But the client was happy with my work and we are working on an ongoing basis. That is why I want to be cautious about my steps and make sure I'm doing everything which falls under community best practices. 

It is frowned upon to create multiple posts with the same question. Best to open your original post to continue the conversation and keep it all in one place.

fkupwork
Community Member

Noted.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths