🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Can I attach my Portfolio / Resume (Witho...
Page options
meet30997
Community Member

Can I attach my Portfolio / Resume (Without Any Contact Info) With Proposals?

Hello Guys, 
I am new to this platform. I know that the Upwork profile works as a portfolio or resume when we send a proposal but I need to add or I feel more like a beautiful resume as a pdf will be more attractive and effective. So can I attach a resume without any kind of personal info? My resume will only contain information like : 
Name, Description About My self, Known Programming  Languages, Skills, Experience & Recent Projects. 
Please give me the correct advice.

Thanks & Regards.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Meet,

Yes you can attach your resume to your proposals and send it to your potential clients. This is not a violation of our TOS.

If you would like to learn more about how to improve your proposals, you can check out our resources Here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Meet,

Yes you can attach your resume to your proposals and send it to your potential clients. This is not a violation of our TOS.

If you would like to learn more about how to improve your proposals, you can check out our resources Here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks for the fast reply! Very much appreciated!

I don't speak for all clients.

But as a client, I can assure you that I know how to click on your name and look at your Profile page.

I don't want you to attach your resume to your proposal. I am not going to look at it if you attach it.

I appreciate your view on this. But I like to believe that it is better than nothing. If the clients look for it then I think it's a good thing. They might have like to see all the details on one page in a very well-structured format and it will save them time to check out my profile and read about all the projects one by one. And if they ignore it then it won't cause me any harm. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members