🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Can I be a freelancer and client with one acc...
Page options
ronlorraine
Community Member

Can I be a freelancer and client with one account?

Currently I have way to many projects in the works and have more offers on the table. My question is can my freelancer account become a freelancer and client account all in one?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
omarkhater
Community Member

yes, you can have both client and freelancer accounts with the same login but they are different accounts.

Go to your profile settings >> My Teams >> Create new account >> New client account

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
omarkhater
Community Member

yes, you can have both client and freelancer accounts with the same login but they are different accounts.

Go to your profile settings >> My Teams >> Create new account >> New client account

Thank you Omar, that kind of works but it doesn't make me a true client it only allows me to post a project. Will have to think about this.

Ron M wrote:

Thank you Omar, that kind of works but it doesn't make me a true client it only allows me to post a project. Will have to think about this.

That makes you a client. What do you mean by a "true client?"

Bear in mind that you are not allowed to farm out hourly contracts you win on  Upwork at all, and fixed rate contracts only with the client's knowledge and consent.

Thank you Petra I will not move new projects here to upwork since it may get me in trouble. **edited for Community Guidelines**

Omar as for an update I exited upwork and went back in and I now have a freelancer and client account. Thank you very much and wish you the best here.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members