🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Can I become Top Rated Without Rising Talent ...
Page options
aidangignac
Community Member

Can I become Top Rated Without Rising Talent Badge?

Hello!

I am aiming to get a top-rated badge on Upwork with my recent client history feedback and reviews. To give context, before these most recent jobs, I had an 86% JSS score. I finished 2 jobs recently in these last 2 weeks (timeframe between JSS updates) that resulted in both jobs being completed successfully and receiving a 5 star on both jobs from these separate clients. I am hoping my JSS goes past 90% judging by these 2 recent jobs. 

My main concern preventing this would be from Upwork's official top-rated badge article, https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211068468-Top-Rated

aidangignac_0-1680366908766.png

I missed the window for what would be Rising Talent I think because I had a bad encounter with an early client that prevented me from attaining that status. I have been working hard and diligently, seeking and finding ways to over-deliver to future clients. My goal is to become top-rated and get past the badge client encounter and further my Upwork profile. Please let me know if that is something I can still do without rising talent. All other bullet points are met from the article.

Do I have to have a Rising Talent badge prior since my JSS score has been below 90%? 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
spectralua
Community Member

I have never been RisingTalent, it is not necessary.

Contiue to work, collect good feedbacks and you will reach TopRated.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
spectralua
Community Member

I have never been RisingTalent, it is not necessary.

Contiue to work, collect good feedbacks and you will reach TopRated.

Thank you, Mykola. I appreciate the response and insight. 

arooj78
Community Member

It says rising talent OR this and that.
It doesn't matter if you missed the rising talent badge. Keep hustling & you'll get there.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths