🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Can I become Top Rated if....
Page options
dudewhodesigns
Community Member

Can I become Top Rated if....

Dear all, Can I become top rated if I dont submit proposals but get clients outside the upwork and also have good ratings, reviews, bonuses etc.

Other than following the obvious protocols, are there any further restrictions to becoming top rated?

3 REPLIES 3
florydev
Community Member

Do you mean if you bring your own clients to UW?  As far as I am aware there is no rule on how the client gets here but if you want to be Top Rated on UW  you have to perform the work on UW.  It's quite possible I don't understand what you are asking.

This seems like an odd question. You won't get any new clients if you don't submit proposals, and if you don't want to get any new clients, then why would you join Upwork in the first place?

I'm not sure whether you can get top rated status exclusively by bringing your own clients here, but at any rate it'll take a minimum of 90 days, and you'll need to earn at least $1,000 and pay Upwork a 20% service charge on that.

lysis10
Community Member

I don't believe so. I've been trying real hard to be a top seller on Ebay by doing lots of work on Upwork and it doesn't seem to be working.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths