🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Can I cancel Membership Plus plan anytime...
Page options
jakir_seo
Community Member

Can I cancel Membership Plus plan anytime?

Can I cancel Membership Plus plan anytime? I am new here. Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
mystudiomke
Community Member

Yes. It will stay active for the month you have paid for and it will be gone once your billing period ends.

Lila

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
mystudiomke
Community Member

Yes. It will stay active for the month you have paid for and it will be gone once your billing period ends.

Lila

Thanks

Hi Lila,

Please change your profile name, note that you need to have your real name on your profile. You can go to your Account Settings> Contact Info and update your profile name. Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Today, I want to cancel Membership Plus but I got this error: There was a problem with your request. Please try again in a few minutes. I have tried many times but it will not be canceled.

Amir Javad S wrote:

Today, I want to cancel Membership Plus but I got this error: There was a problem with your request. Please try again in a few minutes. I have tried many times but it will not be canceled.

That means it's too late to cancel for this new billing cycle. Cancel tomorrow so it takes effect for the next one.

oops! So I can not cancel it for this month. right?

Thank you for the follow up, Amir.

Our team is downgrading your membership plan back to Basic as we speak. If further help is needed, let me know.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Amir,

Please try to clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to downgrade back to our Basic plan. If you`re still experiencing any problems with this, let me know here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I tried with another browser, but the problem not solved. I get this error: Your monthly renewal is currently being processed. Please check back in a few hours. 

125af7b7
Community Member

Hello, I want to make sure that the cancelation policy for Freelance Plus is the same in 2024? Can i cancel Freelance Plus anytime?and after the cancelation, how long do I keep paying for it? 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths