cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I change my hourly rate later on?

Vinod v Member Since: Jun 8, 2016
11 of 82

Hi, 

I am trying to change my new team member's hourly rate but not able to do it! There is no such option to change it.

KINDLY ASSIST ASAP.

Regards,

Deepak 

Community Manager
Lena E Community Manager Member Since: Apr 7, 2015
12 of 82

Hi Vinod,

By going into your agency roster you should have the option to edit the agency member's rate.  Let me know if you are still unable to do so.

-Lena

Untitled
Beena M Member Since: Jul 3, 2016
13 of 82

Hi

Im Not able to change my Hourly Rate as well . I dont see the hourly rate edit option. Please help me out

Saeed M Member Since: Dec 21, 2016
14 of 82

Hi Vladimir,

i am facing the same problem here. can't change the hourly rate. i am associated with an agency, is this is why i can't change my hourly rate ?
can you please help me out.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
15 of 82

Hi Saeed,

If you are an exclusive member of an agency, then the agency owner or admin can change your profile rate.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Saeed M Member Since: Dec 21, 2016
16 of 82

Thank you Valeria.

Evans M Member Since: Feb 22, 2017
17 of 82

hi, i also need those instructions to edit my hourly rates

thanks

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
18 of 82

Hi Evans,

You are an exclusive member of an agency so you need to talk to your agency owner or business manager about changing your rate.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Alexandru I Member Since: Mar 28, 2017
19 of 82

Hi Vladimir, i have the same problem, only that my rate is stuck at 0.00 and i can't change it. What can i do?

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
20 of 82

Hi Alexandru,

I've checked and see you are an exclusive member of an Agency owned by another freelancer. You'll need to ask the agency owner or manager to change your rate or change your status to a non-exclusive member, in which case you'll be able to update the rate yourself and bid on jobs both as an agency contractor and individual freelancer.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS