cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I change my hourly rate later on?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
31 of 82

Hi Chanise,

Since you`re an exclusive member of the agency at the moment only the agency owner can update your hourly rate.
Non-exclusive members can edit their profile rates and work as independent freelancers. As an exclusive member, you can work only on projects under the agency. If you have any additional questions let me know, thank you.

Untitled
Daniel W Member Since: Jan 10, 2016
32 of 82

Thanks Vladimir, it works!

Svyatoslav L Member Since: Jan 21, 2016
33 of 82

Hello Vladimir,

We are going through the same issue with the rate on our profile. Could you please assist us on this issue?

Thanks!

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
34 of 82

Sure thing Andrew. Can you please follow Valeria's instructions from a few posts before and let me know if you were able to change your hourly rate?

Hi All,

If you are unable to edit your profile hourly rate, most likely you are an exclusive member of an agency.

If you are an owner of that agency follow this instructions:

- switch to your agency context by clicking on the picture in the upper-right corner

- go to Settings in the same drop-down menu

- in the Company Settings click on Members and Permissions and click "Edit" under Freelancer Type

- select "Make Non-Exclusive"

After you have done that, the rate should appear on your profile and you should be able to edit it.

Alternatively, you can go to Agency Roster and change your rate from their.

If you are not an owner of the agency, talk to your agency admin about your status.

I hope it helps.

Sameen A Member Since: Mar 14, 2016
35 of 82

Hello,

I am not able to change my hourly rate. There is no edit button on hourly rate. Let me know how can I sort this out.

Thanks

Sameen 

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
36 of 82

Hi Sameen,

I've checked and see you already changed your hourly rate.

Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Sohail A Member Since: Oct 15, 2017
37 of 82

Hello,

I am not able to change my hourly rate. There is no edit button on hourly rate. Let me know how can I change it.

Thanks

Sohail

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
38 of 82

Hi Sohail,

I see you were able to update your hourly rate recently. Please, let us know if you have any further questions or issues.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Fedir L Member Since: Mar 14, 2016
39 of 82

Hi Vladimir, I have the exact same problem as with Daniel (there's no edit button for the rate). Can you give me a link to edit my rate too?

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
40 of 82

Hi Fedir,

I just checked and you should be able to go to Find Work > Profile, hover your mouse over the rate and see the pencil icon. Click on that icon and you should see the pop up window to edit your rate:

Screenshot_1.png

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS