cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I change my hourly rate later on?

Javed D Member Since: May 10, 2016
41 of 82

Hi Vladimir,

I am facing the same issues with editing my Hourly Rate, same as Daniel. Can you please help me also? 

Kind Regards

JD

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
42 of 82

Hi Javed,

Sorry about the confusion. It looks like you are an exclusive contractor in the agency you are running. Because of it, you can change your rate by going to your agency profile (just click on the round picture in the upper right corner and select your agency from the menu) and then navigating to the Agency Roster. Check the box next to your rate, select Profile Rate and click apply.

Screenshot_9.png

~ Valeria
Untitled
Csaba G Member Since: Jun 2, 2016
43 of 82

Hello Vladimir!

I have same problem as Daniel, I want to change my hourly rate. Can you help me, pls?

Thank you,

Csaba

44 of 82

Hi Csaba.

Please, refer to my post below.

@Valeria K. wrote:

Sorry about the confusion. It looks like you are an exclusive contractor in the agency you are running. Because of it, you can change your rate by going to your agency profile (just click on the round picture in the upper right corner and select your agency from the menu) and then navigating to the Agency Roster. Check the box next to your rate, select Profile Rate and click apply.

Screenshot_9.png

~ Valeria
Untitled
Community Manager
Lena E Community Manager Member Since: Apr 7, 2015
45 of 82
Hi Beena,
Your question has already been answered. See Valeria's post to set your rate. Let us know if you have any additional questions.

@Valeria K. wrote:

Screenshot_9.png

Untitled
Debrah Grace T Member Since: Oct 2, 2016
46 of 82

Hi,

I am having issues with regards to changing the hourly rate. Can you also help me with it?

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
47 of 82

Hi Debrah Grace,

I've checked and your're are an exclusive member of the agency you're associated with, which means you can't change the rate from your Freelancer profile. Since you are one of the admins in the agency, you can change your profile rate from the Agency Roster page on the Agency profile.

Jesse D Member Since: Mar 15, 2017
48 of 82

Hi Vladimir, 

I am having the same issue as Daniel. Can you send me the link privately as well? Thank you. 

Best,

49 of 82

Jesse,

It looks like you are currently an exclusive contractor in an agency. In this case, you need to switch to the agency account by clicking on the round picture in the upper right corner and then go to Agency Roster. Check the box next to your name, select "Profile rate" and click "Apply" to change the rate.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Mehul N Member Since: Apr 17, 2017
50 of 82

Hi Daniel, Can you please send me the idea also. I am also facing the same issue. It is showing 0$/hr rate and no edit button beside the hourly rate. Can you please suggest something.

Thanks
Mahendra 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS