cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I change my hourly rate later on?

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
51 of 82

Hi Mahendra,

You can try the steps I shared in the post above and let me know if you need more information.

@Vladimir G wrote:

Hi Alexandru,

I've checked and see you are an exclusive member of an Agency owned by another freelancer. You'll need to ask the agency owner or manager to change your rate or change your status to a non-exclusive member, in which case you'll be able to update the rate yourself and bid on jobs both as an agency contractor and individual freelancer.

Gunjan L Member Since: Jul 18, 2017
52 of 82

hi,

I am not able to update my hourly rate.

please help me into this issue.

thanks,

Gunjan

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
53 of 82

Hi Gunjan,

You're set as an exclusive member of the agency you're associated with. Please ask the agency owner or manager to change your rate or change your status to a non-exclusive member, in which case you'll be able to update the rate yourself and bid on jobs both as an agency contractor and individual freelancer.

Laeeq H Member Since: Jul 24, 2017
54 of 82

I am also facing the same problem. Please help!

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
55 of 82

Hi Laeeq,

Are you trying to change your profile rate? You should be able to do it as you aren't an exclusive member of the agency anymore. You also need to update your profile picture and overview to describe you as an individual freelancer instead of a company. You can do it by going to Find Work> Profile.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Laeeq H Member Since: Jul 24, 2017
56 of 82

Same problem with me as Dainiel. Please help!

Ebrix S Member Since: Nov 16, 2017
57 of 82

Hi,

Could you please let me know how to edit hourly rate. I am facing the same problem.

Regards 

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
58 of 82

Hi Ebrix,

Please go to your profile and when you hover over your hourly rate there will be a pencil case, click on it and you will be able to change your rate.

Untitled
Elitsa S Member Since: Aug 8, 2017
59 of 82
Vladimir,

Could you, please, help me as well?

Thank in advance!

Elitsa
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
60 of 82

Hi Elitsa, 

Please go to your profile page, and hover your mouse beside your hourly rate. An "editing pencil" should pop-up, and clicking on that will allow you to update your rate. 

-Avery
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS