cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I change my review of employer after closing of the contract?

intelico_company

Let's say the employer left bad stars and bad review to me while I left good review and goods stars for him. Can I change the review and the stars I left him?

30 REPLIES 30
vladag
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Petra and others,

I'll ask our team to review the client but please do note that we don't allow sharing profile/job post details in the Community nor can share the decision made after reviewing a user's profile history. Thanks for flagging.

Untitled

@Vladimir G wrote:

please do note that we don't allow sharing profile/job post details in the Community

I am well aware of it and did not share a profile or post detail, merely the thread from this clien's other victim...

@Petra R wrote:

@Vladimir G wrote:

please do note that we don't allow sharing profile/job post details in the Community

I am well aware of it and did not share a profile or post detail, merely the thread from this clien's other victim... 

It was me Robot Embarassed

Enrico

Just 5 minutes ago I saw my rude client's freelancer who is you. The client also rudely behaved with me & used slang with me which you shared, but the client is very powerful for this reason upwork team does not do anything sadly. Upwork team told me refund amount to the client at last this was the solution.

More over, I saw that the client used slang others. He is continuing.......

Md. Saiful I wrote: but the client is very powerful for this reason upwork team does not do anything sadly.

You are lying. Upwork deleted the client's feedback to you (which is NOT "doing nothing") and you were NOT told to refund.

Lying about what happened does not help matters....

Mam Petra

Please see the below messege from you at last, when I was not satisfy cause of any client will understand the matter you wrote :

This is the solution you have got. This is it. It is a lot more than most people get, so just move on. In a little while that feedback will have sunk past the first page and nobody will see it anyway. Lots of clients will 2leave from you without hiring" - that is how it is. There is no connection with that. You are making a mountain out of a molehill.

You got the best possible solution available to you, and the only other option open to you if you REALLY want that contract gone from your profile THAT bad is to refund it in full.

iaabraham
Community Guru

If **Edited for Community Guidelines** is the client, he/she seems awful. Isn't private feedback from these kinds of people supposed to be excluded from JSS? And what about public feedback if they have such a history?

barada00
Community Guru

Once again rudeness of the client and hourly rate of freelancer is inversely proportioned. The less they pay the less they value you. $3 per hour? I'll keep the rest of what I think to myself....

@Baris A wrote:

Once again rudeness of the client and hourly rate of freelancer is inversely proportioned. The less they pay the less they value you. $3 per hour? I'll keep the rest of what I think to myself....

Yes, and they are supposed to design 4 book covers per hour.....  Less than $ 1 per book cover.

I am not a designer by any stretch of the imagination (just dabble with photoshop for fun and for myself and friends), but I did do one book-cover for a client (long story and she insisted) I believe I was paid $ 300 for that... 

wow lol can't believe this client is still getting freelancers to work for him. The hard lesson of looking at the client's history before engaging.

Another hard lesson of the $3/hour freelancer lifestyle.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS