🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Can I create an Admin Account for my Client A...
Page options
64604c46
Community Member

Can I create an Admin Account for my Client Account

I created this account for admin purposes only so I don't need to use my boss's account to access the client account. 

do I still need to set up this account cause I only need this to respond to the freelancer we are interviewing. 

3 REPLIES 3
NikolaS

Hi there,

I would like to clarify that you need to be added on the main client's company account as a hiring manager to be able to complete your job. Completing this profile isn't really necessary if you are only going to be a hiring manager for that company. If you intend on becoming a freelancer, aside from being a hiring manager, then the profile must be completed. 

You can share this help article about Team Members with your client so that they can see how they can add you as a hiring manager. If your client or you need any further help please let us know. 

Additionally, please know that having multiple freelancer accounts is a serious violation of Upwork's Terms of Service.

~ Nikola
Upwork
virtualadminjm
Community Member

I have a personal upwork profile and agency profile.  My boss hired me as his Upwork hiring Manager .  He added me with my existing upwork.  All the messages are coming to my personal email.  Is there a better way to do this?  If he invites me as an admin to client account on the company email h e assigned me and I create a separate user profile, would this affect my existing upwork account?

Hi Marcia,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your concern with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members