🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Can I decline client offer and change price a...
Page options
logodesignbee
Community Member

Can I decline client offer and change price as per our discussion and get hired again??

Hello,

Can anyone guide me if I can decline client offer to change the price as per our discussion and then client re-hires me??

There was a project with limited information so the quoted price was kind of a placeholder after discussion the price was changed but before I can update the price offer client hired me and sent me offer to accept "placeholder" price so I want to know if I can "decline his offer" and then "change offer price" on project post and then client "rehire" me once again.

Note: I don't have the option to "counteroffer" I can only "accept" or "reject" his offered project

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Naushad D wrote:

There was a project with limited information so the quoted price was kind of a placeholder after discussion the price was changed but before I can update the price offer client hired me and sent me offer to accept "placeholder" price so I want to know if I can "decline his offer" and then "change offer price" on project post and then client "rehire" me once again.

Just decline after explaining to the client why you are doing so, then the client can send a new offer. The quickest way to do so is to do a direct hire from your profile, rather than messing with the declined offer.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

Naushad D wrote:

Just decline after explaining to the client why you are doing so, then the client can send a new offer. The quickest way to do so is to do a direct hire from your profile, rather than messing with the declined offer.

@Petra
Will declining offer affect my profile completion rate or anything else in a negative way?

Naushad D wrote:

@Petra
Will declining offer affect my profile completion rate or anything else in a negative way?

No, absolutely not.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members