🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Can I get back my connects if I withdraw my p...
Page options
shahbaz_ali582
Community Member

Can I get back my connects if I withdraw my proposal?

I want to know that if I withdraw my proposal can I get back my connects?
I have send a proposal to a project but the client changes its project description later which is not belong to my profile . After this I have withdraw my proposal.
4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

Shahbaz A wrote:
I want to know that if I withdraw my proposal can I get back my connects?

No.

Connects are only returned if the client closes the job post without a hire or Upwork takes it down because of a policy violation.

bcada47b
Community Member

I just learned about this, and it is so unfair. Connects costed me almost $10, and I redeemed them since the clients weren't responding. Because we value our time so highly, we must work. We simply cannot wait for months at a time. Every day, new jobs become available that we would like to apply for, and we require the connects we lost on unresponsive clients. This situation, in which Upwork steals every connects that was purchased using our funds, is utterly unfair. For what service do you think you shouldn't give the connects back to us?

Noone promiced that it will be fair, sorry. Upwork need your money, nothing else. Your choice to waste your money or no.

What service/platform/ job feed returns your connects or other fees, when you don't get the job? None.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members