🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Can I get hired for a fixed rate project simu...
Page options
7e3f7603
Community Member

Can I get hired for a fixed rate project simultaneously while working on an hourly project?

So I am already working on an hourly project but have plenty of free time and could definitely answer some more calls or emails for another company while I keep on doing my work for my current company. I know that it is not possible to have two overlapping hourly projects. But is it possible for me to get hired for a fixed price project while I'm doing my hourly project as well?

2 REPLIES 2
youssefbahaa
Community Member

Hi Edgardo, There is absolutely nothing that prevents you from accepting as many Hourly / Fixed contracts as you want simultaneously; as long as you are able to handle them!

kinector
Community Member

There's no limit on how many and what types of contracts you have at any point in time.

The only limit is that you cannot be logging hours on the same time slot for more than one project (even if you could use your left hand, left eye, and left brain for Project A, and your right hand, right eye, and right brain for Project B). That won't go through.

So, if you use the Time Tracker app correctly and remember to switch the billable project when you change tasks, you'll be fine.
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members