🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Can I get my earnings that are pending in...
Page options
ghostrider777
Community Member

Can I get my earnings that are pending in my reports?

hello

I want to ask you my account is suspended. And I have 2700 dollars pending in my account. 

When they will be cleared and can I withdraw them?

And there is any issue during withdrawing funds? and if have What should I do to resolve my suspended account issue?

Thanks

11 REPLIES 11
petra_r
Community Member

Muzaffar H wrote:

I have 2700 dollars pending in my account. 

When they will be cleared and can I withdraw them?

Is that money from the hourly contract you recently asked whether you have protection for it?

Did you get a notification that the contract is on hold on Friday?

yes

my contract is completed. 

And now my account is suspended and Financial transactions are limited please help me how can I solve it?

Muzaffar H wrote:

yes

What a coincidence.... That went rather quickly to get all the way to $2700, no?

Muzaffar H wrote:

And now my account is suspended and Financial transactions are limited please help me how can I solve it?

You need to work with customer support to see if this can be fixed. There are two different matters: Your account, and the funds.

Depending on how this whole thing went down, you may end up with one, the other, both, or neither.

is that impossible to make 2700$?

And can you please share chat support ticket so I can contact them

wrote:

is that impossible to make 2700$?

No, but in such a short time it would be, shall we say, "unusual" when seen in conjunction with you asking about protection. 

If I was a person of a betting disposition, I would guess that the client never actually paid those $2700 and that this contract may not qualify for protection... 

Even if some of it did, the maximum would be 50 hours at the normal rate (rate previously charged by the freelancer on Upwork or Upwork's average for the type of work) as determined by Upwork or a maximum of $2500

When Upwork suspect that fould play may be involved, the client and the freelancer are suspended pending enquiry.

And can you please share chat support ticket so I can contact them

You're not eligible for Chat Support. You should open a ticket or wait to be contacted/respond to the notification that you are suspended, if it has arrived yet.

Hi Muzaffar,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like one of our agents already reached out to you to assist you further with your account status. Please consider following up on the ticket so that our team can assist you further. 

You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

hello

i can not get access to a support ticket.

will you please help me

Hi Muzaffar,

You should be able to access your support ticket by clicking here. If not, you can also access it via your registered email address. 

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Sir when i click on this support chat ticket link I always see this and no other option.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Muzzafar,

I'm sorry to hear you haven't been able to access the ticket. Can you try finding it and replying directly from your email? You should be able to do that.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Was this project for one of the clients from your hometown that you brought to Upwork yourself? 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members