🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Can I get my work and hours fixed
Page options
bolajio
Community Member

Can I get my work and hours fixed

It currently says i have 1 job and worked 42 hours on it, but i have 2 jobs. The second one is not reflecting. Actually it is three jobs, the third is an escrow. Please can I get that fixed?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Mobolaji,

Just to share more details. Please keep in mind that your profile stats will be updated once your clients are billed. Once your clients are billed it can take up to 48 hours for your account to be updated accordingly. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
JoanneP

Hi Mobolaji,

The number of hours worked shown on your profile is the number of hours you logged using the time tracker app, and this doesn't include fixed-price contracts. Thank you.

~ Joanne
Upwork
bolajio
Community Member

Indeed, but why do I have one job showing the hours of my second job?My second job is not reflecting on my profile, also my fixed price contract should reflect on my profile when the job has been completed right?

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Mobolaji,

Just to share more details. Please keep in mind that your profile stats will be updated once your clients are billed. Once your clients are billed it can take up to 48 hours for your account to be updated accordingly. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Ok thank you

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths