🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Can I gift connects or gift a membership upgr...
Page options
ksese
Community Member

Can I gift connects or gift a membership upgrade to another freelancer?

I would like to help out a friend who is a freelancer by sending him connects or upgrading his account to Plus. Is this possible?
5 REPLIES 5
varungs
Community Member

No, but you can send him good ol' fashioned money outside of Upwork with which he can buy it!

sorry but I was ask the same question, why no, If you scary money frud  you can limit the gifted connects to the reciver himself 1000 per month for example, in my case I have alot forgien friends good in programing , if I found task easy to one of them I can send him in order to give me connects and him too transfer money bettwen forgien unwelcomed even me will not do that.  upwork gonna lose nothing no it gonna gain extra money. limit the recived connects and make it take time to be proccessed after checked like 2 days. thanks

Mahmoud H wrote:

sorry but I was ask the same question, why no, If you scary money frud  you can limit the gifted connects to the reciver himself 1000 per month for example, in my case I have alot forgien friends good in programing , if I found task easy to one of them I can send him in order to give me connects and him too transfer money bettwen forgien unwelcomed even me will not do that.  upwork gonna lose nothing no it gonna gain extra money. limit the recived connects and make it take time to be proccessed after checked like 2 days. thanks

Have you ever considered starting an agency? You cannot bid on behalf of someone outside Upwork anyway (ToS violation).

mrmalikov
Community Member

Hmm, It would be nice if we could buy upwork monthly membership plan and could cheer our friends with it. (My case is this, I have a bank account from which and to I transfer money as of my debit card is expired). I cannot buy him using my own card, thus finding it difficult to upgrade both of at the same time, which makes us to think if we need it or not. 

I also think it would be a good idea to buy coupons and gave away to give a try, as of not many people do not like thinking too deep of priviliges they might get and for the starters it is hard to maintain 15 per month if they cannot earn at least 100 in the first.

saibko
Community Member

I hope you can help me I need more connnects,Thanks 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members