🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Can I have connects returned to me?
Page options
kcvirtual
Community Member

Can I have connects returned to me?

Hi I received an email from Upwork that a project I had submitted to was closed due to non-compliance with terms of service. How can I get those 6 connects back as it was not my fault that the Terms weren't followed?

6 REPLIES 6
nyrrielatienza
Community Member

Hi Katie,

I've looked into your account and saw that the connects you have used for one job that was closed have been refunded. If that wasn't the connects you're looking for, please PM me with the title of the contract. We'll be waiting for your update.

~ Riri

Hello all,

I also want to know that the connects I have used for proposal and was not hired. When and how these will be refunded to me. As the jobs were closed.

Your Suggestion will be helpful.

Thanks

Nur

lysis10
Community Member

Nur M wrote:

Hello all,

I also want to that the connects I have used for proposal and was not hired. When and how these will be refunded to me. As the jobs were closed.

Your Suggestion will be helpful.

Thanks

Nur

You don't get connects back if the client hired someone else. Move on. Assume you won't get connects back when you bid and life will be much easier and less stressful.

Hi Riri,
I also have the same request. I recently submitted a proposal that stated my connects will be returned if not hired, the job was closed 6 days ago and my connects have not been returned/reflected in my account.
I always make sure that I bidded only on jobs that will refund the connects when not hired and also check that I fit to the client requirements (success rate, min amount earned etc.)

Thanks in advance for your help.

Evangeline Matibag

Evangeline M wrote:

Hi Riri,
I also have the same request. I recently submitted a proposal that stated my connects will be returned if not hired,

It does not say that you get the connects back if **YOU** are not hired. You only get them back if **NOBODY** is hired, at all.

Hi Evangeline,

Could you please share more details with me about the job via PM (click on my name)? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members