🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Can I hire two freelancers to work on the sam...
Page options
20a57269
Community Member

Can I hire two freelancers to work on the same project?

I have posted a job and have two freelancers that I think would be good. I'm willing to pay both to complete the same project. Is that possible with one job posting or do I need to duplicate the posting and ask one of the freelancers to apply for the second job?

3 REPLIES 3
prestonhunter
Community Member

You can hire as many freelancers as you want using a single job listing.

I often hire multiple feeelancers with a single job listing, and I typically click the button that indicates I plan to hire only one freelancer.

I have hired ten to twenty freelancers using a single job posting. This is not a problem. In fact, it is often a very effective way to ensure that work gets done, or to obtain different styles and options for the same task.

Thanks Preston! You said "...I typically click the button that indicates I plan to hire only one freelancer." but I think you mean that you don't typically click, or am I missing something.

When I create job postings, there is a field that lets me indicate how many freelancers I intend to hire.

I always indicate that I plan to hire only ONE freelancer. Even if I plan to hire more than one.

Regardless of how many freelancers my job posting indicates that I plan to hire, I am able to hire as many as I want to hire.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members