cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Can I hire two freelancers to work on the same project?

Highlighted
Ian O Member Since: Jun 2, 2020
1 of 4

I have posted a job and have two freelancers that I think would be good. I'm willing to pay both to complete the same project. Is that possible with one job posting or do I need to duplicate the posting and ask one of the freelancers to apply for the second job?

Highlighted
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
2 of 4

You can hire as many freelancers as you want using a single job listing.

I often hire multiple feeelancers with a single job listing, and I typically click the button that indicates I plan to hire only one freelancer.

I have hired ten to twenty freelancers using a single job posting. This is not a problem. In fact, it is often a very effective way to ensure that work gets done, or to obtain different styles and options for the same task.

Highlighted
Ian O Member Since: Jun 2, 2020
3 of 4

Thanks Preston! You said "...I typically click the button that indicates I plan to hire only one freelancer." but I think you mean that you don't typically click, or am I missing something.

Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
4 of 4

When I create job postings, there is a field that lets me indicate how many freelancers I intend to hire.

I always indicate that I plan to hire only ONE freelancer. Even if I plan to hire more than one.

Regardless of how many freelancers my job posting indicates that I plan to hire, I am able to hire as many as I want to hire.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS