cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I login same time from Upwork mobile apps and laptop under the same ip address?

mkhasans
Mohammed Kamrul H Member Since: Sep 28, 2017
1 of 7

We are 3 brothers working on Upwork. So, can we login 3 accounts from 3 mobile Upwork apps but in 1 IP address at the same time? And sometimes I login pc and mobile apps both device at the same time. Is there any problem will happen to my account?

We have 1 desktop and 1 laptop. Sometime we can't use pc or laptop to get notification from clients.

Thanks in advance.

Hasan

dataextract
Community Guru
Ramesh K Member Since: Oct 25, 2015
BEST ANSWER
2 of 7

Each and every user has to sign out every time if you access Upwork from the same system / mobile.

Also you three shouldnt have any transactions within each other.

View solution in original post

mkhasans
3 of 7

Thanks for your explanation and gave me the solution.

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
4 of 7

Hi Hasan,

Sharing the same IP address is not a violation of Upwork ToS but make sure each of you are logging into your own account and not into each others.

Untitled
mkhasans
5 of 7

Thanks Vladimir for your solution. 

Can you please check my profile? Do you think it's 'good enough' for me to get hired?

Thank you so much in advance!

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
6 of 7

Hi Mohammed Kamrul,

It looks like you were hired for a few jobs in just a couple of months you've been on the platform. Your profile looks pretty good, however, there are a few sentence structure and word usage errors in your Overview that can be fixed and you could add more portfolio items.

Additionally, many freelancers discover that they are more successful at getting jobs on Upwork once they specialize their profile. You list a lot of different skills you are proficient in, some of them unrelated. You may need to focus your profile more.

~ Valeria
Upwork
mkhasans
7 of 7

Thanks, Valeria. I really appreciate that you have visited my profile to find out the errors and given me the advice to set up my profile perfectly. 

Could you please specify the sentence and words errors that you have mentioned. As a newbie, it would help me to correct my sentence and words.

Thanks again

Hasan

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS