cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I make two accounts?

Mariel E Member Since: Jul 3, 2014
1 of 49
Just wondering If I can create 2 accounts here in odesk Just like this link https://www.odesk.com/users/~0154791382e3f7f516 https://www.odesk.com/users/~01c4cffad89dcb5e04
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 49
Hi Mariel, It is against oDesk Policies to make two accounts. It should be one account per user. I have reported profiles you mentioned in your comment to our Team. Thanks,
~ Valeria
Untitled
Mariel E Member Since: Jul 3, 2014
3 of 49
Community Guru
Junelle A Member Since: May 31, 2009
4 of 49
you should probably just report it directly to CS, instead of pasting their profiles here for all to see, especially since you may be violating forum rules yourself: [quote]4. Including names of persons or companies (or other identifying information) in an accusation of misconduct, incompetence or other wrongdoing. [/quote] i hardly think you'd be excited either if someone called you out on a violation and posted your information all over the internet.
"If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain." - Maya Angelou
Try harder, or care less.
Community Leader
Sandeep C Member Since: Oct 24, 2013
5 of 49
I don't understand how are forum rules violated.
Tran Thi Phuong C Member Since: Apr 16, 2015
6 of 49

Hi Valeria,

I and my spouse want to work in oDesk, sometimes I use his PC for working. Is that accepted by oDesk? Or I cannot use my husband's PC, can use my own PC only.

Thanks,

Chi

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
7 of 49

Hi Tran Thi Phuong,

Thank you for your question. You can certainly use the same computer as your spouse. However, you need to log into your separate oDesk accounts when you work. Make sure you do not share your log in details and do not use each other's oDesk accounts.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Community Guru
Iftikhar I Member Since: Mar 10, 2015
8 of 49

Valeria

Thanks for the great information with this being said i would like to add that I have two internet conection lines if one get slow i use the other is it ok to use on the same PC?

Thanks

Carrie S Member Since: Aug 26, 2017
9 of 49

HI Valerie, 

I am transitioning into a new career field with the mentorship and help of an expert. However, it looks strange to have one profile for two such different skill sets. If I were marketing on the web, I would definitely have two different websites (one for each business). Just to be clear, I cannot do that on Upwork? 

Thanks for any information you can provide. 

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
10 of 49

Hello Valerie,

Having multiple accounts is strictly prohibited. This may lead to an account suspension. However, you may add any skills that you have to your profile. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS